Opportunities are not cancelled!
Despite all the uncertainty brought by COVID-19 crisis, the EYE programme continues its work and is looking for new participants.
In the current situation, EYE also has to adapt, encouraging young entrepreneurs to:
● Apply and get matched with an entrepreneur, so you will have an opportunity to take part in the experience as soon as exchanges will restart
● Enjoy the opportunity start your exchange remotely!
7 Tips on how to survive the global pandemic as a young entrepreneur
Your entrepreneurial journey is few clicks away!
1) Go to EYE website
2) Click on the IT tool log in
3) "Start a new application"
4) Register as a NEW or a HOST entrepreneur
5) Follow the next steps in the application
Contact SYNTHESIS and get an insight into the application process, the benefits of taking part in this type of entrepreneur exchanges, ways to explore creative ideas for your business and much more!
Why should you join?
“NEW ENTREPRENEURS” (NEs), - great opportunity to learn from the best and fine-tune their business case.
“HOST ENTREPRENEURS” (HEs), - a unique chance to get a fresh perspective, gain access to international markets and help social enterprise grow in Europe.
New entrepreneurs have the opportunity to spend 1 to 6 months in another European country to collaborate and job-shadow another entrepreneur, particularly focusing on social entrepreneurship and creative sector.
Participation is free of costs for both entrepreneurs. Thanks to a grant from the European Commission, the new entrepreneurs are entitled to financial support during their exchange.